Thank you for visiting my site.
I publish about European insurance topics with a focus on Germany. Having worked in industrial insurance for fifteen years, I am still surprised every day about the wealth of developments happening in risk business.
If you are interested in journalistic content about insurance, please contact me. On Publications, you will find current work samples.
Formally: Education in Finance and Journalism:
· Bankkaufmann and Finanzassistent (Deutsche Bank 1995-97)
· Diplom-Kaufmann (University of Mannheim 1997-2002)
· Journalist (Deutsches Journalistenkolleg 2016-17)
Professionally: 15 years international experience in insurance:
· Euler Hermes (2002-04 in Paris, France)
· AIG Europe (2004-07 in Paris, France)
· Allianz (2007-16 in Munich, Germany)
· Curiosity and interest in insurance topics
· Reliable delivery of your orders, also at short notice
· Multilingual: English and French, besides mother tongue German
Call on me for contributions to online and print media:
· Reporting on current developments and from insurance events
· Interviews with insurance experts and decision makers in the industry
· Background research and dossiers on risk topics
Main focus is on industrial insurance, reinsurance, captives, digitalization, risk management, regulation, property & casualty insurance and portfolio runoff in Germany and Europe.
Interested in another topic ? Please contact me !