Freelance Correspondent for Insurance
Publishing on European insurance topics with a focus on Germany and Switzerland.
After 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, I am still surprised every day of the breadth of developments for insurance companies, intermediaries and policyholders. If you are interested in journalistic content about insurance topics, please contact me. You can find current projects for the upcoming months in Themen und Termine.
Education in finance and journalism:
· Bankkaufmann and Finanzassistent (dual education Deutsche Bank 1995-97)
· Diplom-Kaufmann (University of Mannheim 1997-2002)
· Journalist (Deutsches Journalistenkolleg 2016-17)
15 years of international experience in the insurance industry:
· Euler Hermes (2002-04 in Paris, France)
· AIG Europe (2004-07 in Paris, France)
· Allianz (2007-17 in Munich, Germany)
· Curiosity and interest in insurance and personal finance topics
· Reliable delivery of your orders
· Multilingual (German, English and French)